We took Colt out to a nice Mother's Day lunch at Ponte Winery today. He was on his very best behavior, and we had a really nice time. We had a taste of freedom today, but unfortunately, I called into the doctor's office to check and see how the sick season was winding down (she told me to call and see around this time) and she said the flu is on the loose really bad right now so we should try to stay in for awhile longer. Bummer!! So she said we can slowly venture out, but to take it easy and still be VERY careful with handwashing and stay far away from anyone sick. I think that habit will stay with me forever!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are great pictures of all of you guys. Sounds like a fun day. Colt looks absolutley amazing and adorable. Nicole, I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day, your a great Mom!!!
Post a Comment