This horse is Colt's new favorite toy. I have never seen him squeeze anything so tightly. I gave it to him while we went on a walk the last three days and he squeezes it the entire walk, it's so cute! We went out to dinner last night and Colt gave me a little scare. I put his car seat in the little high chair thing and pushed it up to the table next to me. Next thing I know, I see the high chair and car seat tipping backwards (I did catch it right away thank god)....the little booger had gotten his feet up against the table and pushed off backwards. His new trick has been pushing against anything his feet touch and trying to stand while you're holding him, so I guess I should have known better but yikes!!! Let the games begin, right?
It is pouring rain right now, which is weird since it was over 100 degrees 2 days ago. I am kind of enjoying it! We got a new video camera as an anniversary gift from my mom, so I will try to play with it later and get some video of the little man in action since we're having a rainy day schedule. It's a pretty cool little handheld device that you download onto the computer and can email the videos! (Thanks Mom!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment