Here is Colt asll snuggled at the top and all stretched out at the bottom. He had a good day today, and I guess his night was a little up and down. His heart rate was high today and he had dropped his heart rate a few times. His bloodwork looked okay so they decided not to give him blood. He will get an eye exam later today. I'll post if I hear what the results were today. He also had a chest x-ray that looked decent, but not great. They gave him a respiratory treatment to help him out a little. They're going to keep an eye on the high heart rate/heart rate dropping and see what he does. If he keeps it up he may go back on antibiotics and have cultures drawn again. He was super sleepy while I held him, and then decided to wake up right as I was leaving (just in time to give Shannon a hard time while she was doing his cares!).UPDATE: Eye exam looked fine. And they will be alternating 12 hours on CPAP and 12 hours on nasal cannula.




3 comments:
Hey Colt -
I'm liking the wave in your photo gallery - I suppose you are getting used to your celebrity status. It suits you - calm and collected with a bit of sass sprinkled with confidence. Nice Moves!!!
Keep on Keepin ON...
love the novaks
Colt is looking even more handsome everyday. Getting to see his face is such a treat. He is incredible!
i love the pics of his eyes open, he looks so alert. you can tell he's gaining weight. he's looking so good, it's just amazing to see. and thank you for letting me in on this incredible journey. as weird as it might sound it's a blessing to me to be able to track his progress. especially when there's so much good news. hope you're having a great week. thanks for the great pics.
love, johanna
Post a Comment