Colt had more acid reflux today. He was taken off of the medicine to control it a few days ago, but now it's back. They think this is causing some labored breathing today. He was evaluated by occupational therapy today for feedings by bottle and he wasn't quite ready for it. He wasn't ready to take the bottle and wasn't quite sure what to do with it. They will evaluate him daily for it, and she has said that it's kind of like a light bulb that will go off for him one day- and he'll just figure it out. Let's hope that is soon! He also had another eye exam, with nothing bad to report.
Monday, December 10, 2007
More Acid Reflux
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We love seeing all the adorable pictures, especially the one where he's smiling----so cute! We are amazed at how big he is getting! Hope the acid reflux is subsiding!Take care of the lil' lovebug and of yourselves!
Much love, Kevin and Nicole
I find myself so amazed everyday at how much he has grown. I love all the pictures...he is absolutley adorable!!! He is such a fighter!!! Keep up the GREAT work Colt. I can't wait till the day you come home so I can see that cute little face in person. Mom and Dad take care of you too!! My thoughts are still with all of you every day :)
Hey, it's the door chick. I can't beleive how big colt is getting. YAY!! And soooo darn cute! Ive been checking in on Cult every day since you posted this site. Great way for everyone to see how he is doing. Ive been saying lots of prayers and I just know that he will be home soon!
xo Denise Kilroy
sorry the little guy still has acid reflux, hopefully it goes away soon. i know he's still incredibly small but he looks SO big. especially compared to the first pictures. he looks great! hopefully he gets the hang of the bottle soon. hope you're having a great week.
love, johanna
Post a Comment