Saturday, December 1, 2007

Shots


Nothing much to report other than shots today. Colt got his immunizations last night. They numbed up a spot and said he did really well....I was sad I wasn't there (and happy that I didn't have to see him get them) but he hasn't gotten a fever and has been sleeping all day. That's all for now! We're going to try a real pacifier tomorrow, occupational therapy says it's time to ditch the preemie pacifier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big boy, big bed, big pacifier, big boy shots DO I SEE A PATTERN HERE! Hey our little guy is growing up! HaHa! What a little bundle of love he is. Happy to hear that things are moving forward with his progress. Keep sleeping Colt, because when your resting your growing. Love you guys! Shelby

Nicole Wade said...

I'm sure he took those shots like a champ - he's such a little fighter those were nothing!! Glad to hear he's doing well with them.
We'll be looking forward to more progress tomorrow.

Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee

Unknown said...

Hi, Nicole and Kreg -
Jeff and I learned about Colt tonight. Please know that we will be praying for you and your family. We are sure that you are receiving a lot of help, but IF WE CAN DO ANYTHING AT ALL FOR FOR YOU, please let us know.

Unknown said...

Oops, I didn't know how our comment was going to post. This is Jeff and Pati Lundstrom.