Thursday, December 6, 2007

Smiley


This picture was big sister Kelsey's idea awhile back. She found this mini flip flop in my mom's car.....it was a little decoration and she said she wanted to see if it would fit Colt. So Tabitha said we should try it out. So just for fun, this one is for Kelsey.

Colt has started doing the little smiles that babies do as a reflex while sleeping. It is pretty darn cute. I will have to attempt to capture it on film one day soon. He has started doing it a lot more recently so maybe I can get a photo. He had a good day, one little episode that I heard of. He slept the whole time I was there again, he gets pretty cozy while he is being held and drifts off to sleep. He will have labs tomorrow morning to check everything out. Other than that, it was a quiet day.


1 comment:

Nicole Wade said...

His cheeks look all chubby in those first two pictures - - how cute!!! Little Colt is going to be a big boy before you know it Mommy! As for his sleeping during your visit - that's because he knows he's in a safe place; his Mommy's arms. All snug as a bug!!
Looking forward to the smiley pictures!

Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee