Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Progress



This is Colt sucking his thumb while I was holding him today! It was pretty darn cute. Colt may get extubated tomorrow, he is down to 12 on his vent settings and they may start the steriods that will precede the tube getting pulled out. He also has graduated to sharing a nurse as he is stable enough to not need that kind of supervision, and he can now be touched more often. Before he had his own nurse and could only be touched during the 8am/pm and 2am/pm times. They also started to add calorie fortifier to the milk he gets to help fatten him up!
I made a mistake on the blood bank info. The Canyon Lake date is the 21st of December at the downstairs room in the Canyon Lake Property Owner's Association building. I will give directions to the location and times as soon as I hear back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is looking awesome--39 and counting to "infinity and beyond." The church is praying for Colt, mom, and dad.

Blessings,
Pastor Dale

johanna said...

great news! i love progress. and it seems to be happening more often now. that's just awesome. keep up the good work mom and dad. you guys are amazing. take care, johanna