Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Long Day at Children's

Here's Colt today while zonked out at Children's hospital getting the dreaded EEG done. I have been dreading this appointment since March but thankfully it's over now. Colt was only allowed to sleep 4-5 hours last night which meant I had to keep him up until 11 or 12. We made it to 11pm, since his normal bedtime is 7 sharp :) I had to wake him at 5, give him his last meal and then he wasn't allowed to eat from 6am until after his appointment which ended up being 4 this afternoon. He's been all out of sorts this afternoon.....I thought he'd be itching to go to bed, but he turned into the energizer bunny this afternoon and just wouldn't calm down for bed!

He doesn't look tired does he? This was on the way to the hospital...he was so tired he alternated this face and crying off and on. Delirious.


The EEg was done because of the seizure he had back in March and the brain bleed at birth. They are checking to make sure there are no abnormalities going on. We won't know until Monday or so what the results are. We did stop by the NICU while there, our old home. We got to see a few more familiar faces which was really nice.

No comments: