It's so easy to forget what a little miracle he is while he's throwing a temper tantrum. I had a tough mommy week last week, with Colt's new independence testing my patience. We're packing to move so on top of moving stress my little one has become pretty needy. If he can't see me, he's crying. Oh boy.
So during my irritated state this evening I decided to bust out my laptop and check on some of my favorite blogs. I saw on one that a tiny little miracle went to heaven this week, who was 3 months early and weighed 1 pound one ounce. My heart breaks for that family, and I immediately feel so guilty for forgetting how lucky I am to be going through this "difficult" stage in my little man's attitude. It's so hard not to take it for granted.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
So easy to forget.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment