Here was our Christmas card photo this year. I didn't send out as many as I wanted to, so if you didn't get one (sorry). I ordered more but they came after Christmas :) So I thought I would post the photo anyway, and I can't remember if I already did? I'm taking a blog break this weekend but will be back to it on Monday.
Hope everyone rang in the new year safely! Happy 2009! Looking forward to a great year ahead.




2 comments:
How adorable! I haven't been on your website in soooo long...I have lots of time to kill right now, and I thought I'd get my mind off of things (my husband and I are in Mexico for his final immigration appointment...he's been at the consulate for about three hours, and I'm waiting in the hotel lobby). Anyway, glad to see you're all doing well. Take care!
Guys,
You look beautiful. I love checking on you to see what new in the McCoy household. Keep blogging!
Post a Comment