I think it's fun to look at how much he's grown from time to time....... I was getting ready to retire the boppy since he's too big for it, but he wanted to play with it before it got packed away. He looks like a monster compared to his tiny little former self! I know you're not supposed to compare your baby to anybody else's baby, but I find myself wondering how he stacks up to other babies at his adjusted age (9 1/2 months adjusted). There was a 10 month old baby at the pediatrician waiting with me for awhile so we got to talking (me and the parents, not me and the baby- ha!). He looked like an absolute monster in size comparison. And he actually seemed a little ahead or at least right on with her. So that made me feel pretty good, since I worry relentlessly about him!!
He's drawn blood now at least three times this week in his falling. He's all over the place, cruising, climbing, crawling. I am so pooped chasing him around, I don't know how I will keep up when he gets older. So far he has: cut his eyelid, nose, ear, tongue, and gums. No need to call CPS...... even when I am inches from him, I just can't catch the little booger every time. Dad says it's good for him to fall a little, but I don't know if I'll ever be good with that!!



1 comment:
I think it's only natural to compare :)
I also think that Colt is doing amazing!!!! Natalie is 10 months old and trying hard to pull herself up on furniture but God love her, her 'chunk' isn't helping! lol Anyway, from what I've been reading on your blog, Colt is great and right on track with where he should be :)
Post a Comment